RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Thanks for purchasing our product from our website Umbadaima.com.
We offer a 14 day return policy for all prints and paintings to our customers. If 14 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
RETURNS NEED TO MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All items must be complete, undamaged and in saleable condition
- If your item was damaged during delivery, please see our exchange policy below
- Returns have to be sent via registered mail
- All items have to be in their original packaging and well packed for shipping
- A print-out of the invoice must be included
- Any item that does not meet the conditions above will not be refunded or exchanged.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the safe and undamaged arrival of the returned item(s). Refunds will be paid out after the arrival of the returned item(s).
Please do not send your purchase back to us unless we authorize you to do so. You can contact us at [email protected] to discuss your issue.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 30 days.
Cancellations and changes must happen BEFORE the product has been shipped. You must contact us within 12 hours regarding order cancellation or change.
Once the product is packaged and ready for shipping, you are not eligible to cancel it anymore.’
EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only exchange items if they are wrong size, wrong item, defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should take a picture within 24 hours of delivery and contact us at [email protected] with details of the product and the defect.
If the Goods were marked as a gift when purchased and then shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to You.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
NOTE: This policy does not cover misuse, accidental damage, water damage, or any abuse of the purchased product.